About Qualicare in Mississauga, ON
Qualicare is a homecare provider dedicated to helping people and their families overcome serious injury, illness, and aging.
The complexities of long-term illness and continual care are often stressful, even overwhelming for family caregivers. There's a lot to manage. It's important to understand the difference between care giving and caring. Care giving can be work while caring is always rooted in love. We take on the work, giving you more time to love.
Qualicare was founded on three important principals:
- Family Home Care: Caring for a loved one who is struggling with the effects of injury, aging or illness is a family responsibility. It's our mission to assist the individual patient and also the entire family to enjoy a better quality of life. That's why we call ourselves a "Family" home care service.
- Nurse Managed Care: Living and remaining at home for as long as possible is often the most desirable arrangement. However, remaining at home can be made difficult because of the complexities of the healthcare system and other issues related to scheduling help, planning and time. Being a family caregiver can be overwhelming without the right support. That's why we assign a qualified nurse to manage every client.
- Compassionate Care: There's more to homecare than homemaker services and medications. Real dignified living comes from friendships, caring, thoughtfulness, respectfulness and compassion. We always do our absolute best to assign caregivers who match a family's needs, personality and expectations. That's why we have rigorous hiring and selection standards and why every client starts with a free in-home assessment and customized care plan.
Qualicare in Mississauga offers both medical and non-medical services in your home, retirement community, or hospital. You can rest assured that our skilled and compassionate nurses will understand your situation and what it requires.
We're always here for support and questions, so please give us a call or email us at email@example.com to learn more about our Family Home Care Services and to schedule a consultation. We look forward to hearing from you!
What makes Qualicare different?
- Certified and Professional: Nurse managed care, serving medical and non-medical needs.
- Local and Relevant: We are a local company and understand the local health care model.
- Confidence: All personal support workers (PSW) are certified employees of Qualicare.
- Patience: We will truly learn and understand the immediate and long term care that is needed.
- Coordination: As your partner, we will coordinate tasks, appointments, logistics, travel, as well as any other needs along with your personal care needs.
- Flexibility: Customized care solutions offering full-time live in, hourly, day/night, or weekend/weekday care options.
- Reduced Stress: Holistic, all-in-one approach to care to manage all aspects of care management.
- We're With You: Receive care at home, hospital, or retirement home - wherever needed.
- Compassion and Love: Your comfort is our focus. Your needs may change, and we adjust with you.
Our Team at Qualicare Mississauga
Qualicare is a franchise organization with local owners who share in a passion for servicing their local communities. Qualicare Home Care Services in Mississauga is operated by franchise owners Jeff Durish and Steve Jones.
Both Jeff and Steve are known for their commitment to people and their community. Each has personally experienced caring for family members with complex health and medical challenges. Like minded friends and business professionals, Jeff Durish and Steve Jones devote their talents and efforts to improving the quality of life for others with similar challenges. They are proud and active owners of Qualicare franchises operating in Mississauga, Cobourg, Peterborough, Belleville, Etobicoke, Black Creek, South Toronto and East York.
Jeff is a graduate of the University of Western Ontario in computer science. Prior to becoming a Qualicare Home Care professional and owner, Jeff lead global teams of engineers in world class telephony software development with Nortel Networks and Avaya, in Belleville Ontario.
Jeff is a strong believer in the importance of family and in community involvement. He a member of the Board of Directors of the Brain Injury Association Quinte District http://biaqd.ca. He paddles for the Quinte Heat and the Canadian national dragon boat teams. Jeff has rode his bike across Canada with other Belleville area riders in support of The Sears National Kids Cancer Ride. Jeff also volunteers with Ontario Track 3 Association for Disabled Children, which operates a program locally at the Batawa Ski Club and also contributes time and resources to The Etobicoke General William Osler Hospital Foundation and the Toronto Rehab Foundation.
Jeff Durish: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve lives in Port Credit and has been a Mississauga resident for over 40 years. Steve is a graduate of the University of Western Ontario in Financial Studies and Economics. He is known as a thought leader in employment, recruitment and human resource. Steve has helped influence Ontario employment standards and safety legislation and helps promotes ethical employment practices for both employers and employees.
Steve has served several terms as President of the Association of Canadian Search, Employment & Staffing Services. He has been recognized as Canadian volunteer of the year by the Attorney General of Canada. Steve is Past President of Ontario Track 3 Association for Disabled Children and has served as a member of the Executive Health & Safety Leadership Charter with the Conference Board of Canada.
Steve Jones: email@example.com
Madison Jones - Mississauga Client Care Manager
Madison Jones is a graduate of the University of Toronto Mississauga in Neurobiology. Madison is responsible for managing and coordinating the recruitment and selection of caregivers and nurses with Qualicare. She is an expert with a specialization in serving people with disabilities, mobility challenges and senior care involving Alzheimer's disease, dementias and seniors mental health issues.
Madison has extensive experience in marine biology and deep sea diving involving ecological research. She also rounds out her talents as a singer and stage performer.
Madison is also a volunteer ski instructor for children with disabilities. She is a certified adaptive ski course conductor and co-chairs the Ontario Track 3 Association for Disabled Children training and certification committee.
Madison Jones firstname.lastname@example.org
Sandra Melo - Mississauga Case Management Nurse
Sandra Melo is a resident of Mississauga with over 13 years experience as a nurse and case manager. Sandra is a quality, safety and results-driven professional with a reputation for improving client outcomes.
Sandra is a natural leader and mentor for our caregivers. She has the ability to combine her advanced practice-nursing skills with exceptional team building and interpersonal talents. She earns the respect and rapport with clients, families, caregivers and the rest of the Qualicare team. You are always is good hands with Sandra Melo.
Sandra Melo email@example.com